Travel credit (TC) is issued when a booked vacation is cancelled. They are valid for travel commencing within 13 months (395 days) of original departure date. Travel Credit is nonrefundable, nontransferable, and not redeemable for cash. TC will be issued in the names of each passenger on the original reservation.
If you’ve received a Travel Credit (FTC) from Funjet Vacations, it will fall into one of two categories: a “per reservation” credit or a “per person” credit.
Per reservation: this type of credit is issued to reservations that are part of our “Rebook Now. Recharge Later.” program. Per reservation credits are valid through December 15, 2021. *
Per person: this type of credit is issued to bookings that did not include Travel Protection Plus or those with the Travel Protection Plus credit-only option. Per person credits are valid up to one (1) year from issue date and travel must commence by that date.
* Reservations scheduled to travel January 12, 2021 through March 31, 2021 may have been issued a per reservation credit with an expiration date of March 31, 2022.
HOW TO REDEEM TRAVEL CREDITS
Both per person and per reservation FTC status can be looked up online. Please read through the following steps to find out how you can redeem your FTC.
If you’re ready to book a new vacation using your FTC, start by:
- Checking the status of your FTC with a quick travel credit lookup or by signing in to your Funjet Vacations account to confirm your balance.
- Finding a new vacation that fits your needs by browsing our all-inclusive deals.
Once you have your preferred destination, hotel, dates, and excursions picked, you’ll have two options:
- If you have Air Credit, you will need to follow these steps to complete your booking.
- If you don’t have Air Credit, you can continue through the booking process as you normally would.
When you’re ready to complete your reservation and apply payment, select "Travel Credits" from the payment type options.
- You will need to use your original reservation number in order to redeem the travel credits.
- If using a "per reservation” type of Travel Credit, at least one passenger from the original reservation must be on the new reservation.
- For all passengers redeeming credits, the name used on the new reservation must match exactly with the name used in the original reservation.
- Please note that credits can only be applied in their full amount–you will not be able to apply partial credit when making your new reservation.
Once you rebook using your FTC, subsequent changes or cancellations are subject to airline fees at the time of change/cancel.
If you purchased travel insurance, your FTC will not include the cost of insurance because it is nonrefundable and non-creditable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have further questions, please review our Travel Credit FAQs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Travel credit is valid for travel commencing within 13 months (395 days) of original departure date.
- Travel Credit is nonrefundable, nontransferable and is not replaceable if lost, stole or destroyed.
- Travel Credits from up to two (2) reservations may be used in one transaction.
- Travel Credit is VOID is altered or obtained fraudulently.
- Travel Credit is not a credit or debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Each purchase is deducted from the balance of the card. If the package price is greater than the value of the Funjet Vacations Travel Credit, the difference may be paid with an additional Funjet Vacations Travel Credit and/or a credit card. If the package price is less than the value of the Funjet Vacations Travel Credit, the balance will remain on the card until it is decreased to zero or until the card expiration date, at which time the card will be deactivated.
- Funjet Vacations reserves the right, and holder of the card agrees that Funjet Vacations may at any time change the terms of the program or contract with another third party to administer the Funjet Vacations Travel Credit program.
- A Funjet Vacations Travel Credit may not be resold by any unlicensed vendor under penalty of law; unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- A Funjet Vacations Travel Credit will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit, except where required by federal or applicable state law.
- A Funjet Vacations Travel Credit redeemed for travel is not refundable and not exchangeable. If travel is not taken, any funds originally associated with a Funjet Vacations Travel Credit will be considered used and will not be refunded.
- Travel Credit and Future Cruise Credit are not interchangeable or transferable between each other.