The processing of Air Credit varies by airline. If your vacation package included flights, you may have a credit with your airline for the cost of those flights. Air Credit may be redeemed directly with the airline or through Funjet Vacations on your next booking.
Air Credit is processed directly by our airline partners1. When you look up your FTC or Customer Care Credit information, the amount displayed will only show your credit with Funjet Vacations.2
If you have Air Credit, you will be able to redeem it directly with your airline provider or on your next booking with Funjet Vacations.
HOW TO REDEEM AIR CREDIT WITH FUNJET VACATIONS
If you wish to use Air Credit on your next vacation package, follow these steps:
- Find a new vacation that fits your needs by browsing our all-inclusive deals.
- If you have Air Credit with JetBlue, please note that even though JetBlue flights do not appear on our site, you are still able to book them through our call center.
- When you have your preferred destination, hotel, dates, and excursions picked, call us at 888-558-6654.
- One of our agents will help you complete your booking.
- You will need to have your Air Credit information available.
1. Note that all Air Credit amounts and expiration dates are set by the airline, not by Funjet Vacations.
2. This does not apply to Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights. If your credit notification and/or lookup showed that you have Air Credit and you wish to use it, please follow the same booking steps outline above.