Fall is here. Pumpkin-flavored food and drink abounds. Soon the snow will start to fall (if you’re in the northern half of the country, at least). If, like us, you still have dark memories of last winter imprinted in your mind, then you may be considering a tropical vacation during this year’s chilly season. Here are our top 10 reasons why you should do just that – and why planning it now is the best idea you’ll have all
1. You can start looking forward to this.
2. And hopefully a little bit of this.
3. And loads of this.
4. There’s plenty of time to start exercising your bragging rights.
5. You can start shopping for bathing suits and flip flops instead of winter coats and snow boots.
6. You can reserve your spot on the beach…and your room at the hotel you want before it’s sold out.
7. Early booking bonus deals + best price guarantee = not doing this.
8. Better flight times and more seat selections available so you can go through the airport like this.
9. Then end up like this.
10. Because let’s be honest…
Convinced? Cool. Put some palm trees on your horizon with our 2019 sale.
Updated September 2018.