There are plenty reasons to take a vacation. And believe it or not, there are just as many reasons to plan it with Funjet. It wasn’t easy, but we narrowed them down to our top five (and trust us, there’s a lot more where these came from).
1. Book now, pay later.
Can’t wait to take a vacation? Well, at least wait to pay for it. Funjet offers two payment plans to help you book now and pay later. If you want to relax on vacation, it helps to have one less thing to worry about.
2. We’ll match any price.
We’re not the only vacation game in town. But we are the best priced. In fact, we dare you to find a better deal on the same package anywhere else. If you do, we’ll match it.
3. We’ve got your back.
Life is full of surprises. Unfortunately, so are vacations. But don’t worry, that’s what Funjet’s All-in-One Travel Protection is for. With 24/7 assistance, you can cancel your vacation at any time, for any reason, or change your reservation. It even protects you against those pesky revision fees.
4. We have what others don’t.
After 40 years in the industry, we’ve made quite a few friends. In other words, we have all the hook ups you need to get amazing deals. That includes savings at resorts like El Dorado Seaside Suites, a Spa Resort by Karisma and the all-new Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma.
5. We only work with the best.
Sometimes you want a smile instead of a screen. That’s why we work with all the best travel agents. But they’re more than just a friendly face. They’re complete travel experts on destinations, resorts and excursions. So go ahead, ask them to recommend their favorite taco place.
Ready to plan your trip with Funjet Vacations?
Here’s what you need to know:
• Need some help planning or looking to make a reservation? Call 888-558-6654 or email email@example.com.
• Have questions or concerns while on vacation? We’re available 24/7 at +1 414-934-1535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Have destination specific questions or concerns? Contact local in-destination support.
• When you get back, share your experience with us at email@example.com or tag us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!