There’s nothing like a delicious cocktail to help welcome warm weather and sweet sunshine. This Pink Señorita recipe is easy to make and hardly takes 5 minutes to mix up. You don’t even have to be a pro!
While you may be enjoying this solo, you’ll want to keep this recipe on hand for all your future gatherings.
Try a Pink Señorita
Total time: 5 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 oz tequila
- 4 oz pink grapefruit juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Fresh mint
- In a shaker, combine a handful of ice, the tequila, grapefruit juice and simple syrup.
- Shake thoroughly and then pour the cocktail over ice.
- Pour a splash of cranberry juice over each filled glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
That’s it! Now that you have your drink in hand, dream up the perfect beach vacation and get ready to travel later. It’ll be worth the wait.